The tasty Chinese brown sauce is just like you get from Chinese restaurants and will make any veg totally scoff-able. And there's a generous amount of it to soak your. I love stir fries, especially when I'm short on time.
Stir fry veg with chicken by Nancy. When the mushrooms start to soften, add broccoli florets and stir-fry until the broccoli is tender. Remove cooked mushrooms and broccoli from the pan and set aside. This is a great recipe that can be easily whipped up in minutes.
Ingredients of Stir fry veg with chicken by Nancy
- You need 1 cup of boneless chicken cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil.
- You need 1 of medium size onion cut into cubes.
- It’s 1 of carrot cut into cubes.
- Prepare 2 of Baby tomatoes cut into pieces.
- You need of Add your favourite vegetables.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli flakes.
- You need 1 teaspoon of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise.
- It’s of Maggie Spice optional.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ginger powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoons of pepper corn powder.
Black bean sauce & wholewheat noodles. Place a wok or large non-stick frying pan on a medium-high heat with the vegetable oil. I used the veg I had in, so use what you have. The recipe is very forgiving, which means you can.
Stir fry veg with chicken by Nancy step by step
- Put oil in a pan add chicken pieces simmer for 2 minutes now add salt,pepper corn,red chilli flakes and Ginger garlic powder cook till chicken get tender it's time to add tomato paste and mayonnaise simmer for 30 second now add all vegetables stir for one minute at high flame it's ready now serve with fried rice or boiled rice..
Feel free to swap the veg depending on what's in the fridge. Add the pak choi and pour in the cornflour and water mixture. Explore fantastic Chinese recipes that are full of flavor and very easy to prepare. I love that veg way too much. Taste great, easy to make and I like the fresh veg.