Order all menu items online from Asian Fusion – Kennesaw for delivery and takeout. The best Asian fusion in Kennesaw, GA. They get devoured as soon as they get put on the table.
Asian Fusion Chicken Wings. The best party or game day food ever! Cooking is much easier than you think! They're marinated to be extra tasty and juicy and baked in the oven to be extra easy!
Ingredients of Asian Fusion Chicken Wings
- It’s of Chicken Wings.
- You need 12 of chicken wings.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of five spices powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of tempura flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of panko bread crums.
- It’s 1 of eggs.
- Prepare of Asian Fusion Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger paste (or minced ginger).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chilli paste.
- Prepare 2 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 cup of korean BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of natural passion fruit juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Your favorite hot sauce.
- You need 1 bunch of spring onions.
- It’s 750 ml of vegetable oil.
The sauce is rich and dark so they are great for Halloween parties, just call. The Best Asian Fusion Recipes on Yummly Asian Fusion Veggie Tacos, Asian Fusion Cod, Asian Fusion Dishes. They're simple to make, easy to snack on, and you can flavor them so many different ways.
Asian Fusion Chicken Wings step by step
- Wash, cut and separate the chicken wings..
- Add the salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, 5 spices powder and give it a good mix. Let the wings marinate for at least 30 minutes..
- Slightly coat the wings with flour..
- Asian Fusion Sauce: Place the ginger and garlic paste on a pan at low heat until garlic gets nice and gold. Then add the chilli paste and keep stiring. Add he korean BBQ Sauce and the passion fruit juice. Switch to high heat and get the mix to boil. When boiling, go back to low heat, add the honey and keep stiring until the sauce thickens..
- Pre- heat the oil on high heat..
- Beat one egg and coat the wings with it. Then pick the wings one by one and coat them with panko bread crums..
- Fry the wings until nice and gold..
- Take them out and add the sauce(i recommend not to let the wings get too dry).
- Use spring onions to add some fun to the dish..
No soy sauce, no refined sugar, and no cornstarch to thicken the. Pork Belly Grub Shack ($) American New, Burgers, Sandwiches, Asian Fusion. Danji House – Asian Fusion Pictures. Danji House – Asian Fusion – CLOSED. Add all of the ingredients on top except for the water and corn starch (the order doesn't really matter).