No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter M&M Balls.
Ingredients of No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter M&M Balls
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of powered sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 of -M & M 's about heaping 1/2 cup.
- It’s 1 of chocolate chips to melt.
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter M&M Balls instructions
- Start by mixing melted butter, peanut butter, powered sugar, M& M' s in a bowl until well blended. You might have to add a little more powered sugar..
- Make 1" balls. Freeze for 20 minutes. Or until firm..
- Microwave chocolate chips for 60 seconds checking every 15. Roll balls in chocolate. Place on wax paper. Top with an M&M. You will get about 3 dozen . Maybe less depending on the size. Place in fridge to firm chocolate. Then enjoy..