This dinner is a home run! That doesn't mean I'm good at math or logic—it simply means I'm good at eating. I like to think I'm a pretty unselfish person for the most part.
Chicken broccoli alfredo stuffed shells. We made alfredo-type sauces a lot. My sister is known for a lot- her smarts, her creativity, her sarcasm. but she's not really. Bonus -the recipe makes enough to put some in the freezer.
Ingredients of Chicken broccoli alfredo stuffed shells
- Prepare 2 jars of alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked chicken, shredded.
- Prepare 1 bag of broccoli steamed and chopped.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need 25 of jumbo pasta shells, cooked.
This cheesy entree is a make-ahead dream. Strain the pasta and broccoli in a colander, and run cold water over to prevent the broccoli from over cooking.
Chicken broccoli alfredo stuffed shells step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Boil water and cook 25 jumbo shells, strain and rinse with cold water. Keep in strainer, set aside..
- Cook and shred chicken. Steam broccoli bag in microwave and chop..
- Mix 1 jar of alfredo sauce, chicken, broccoli, and both cheeses. Stuff mixture into shells. Line caserole dish with 1/2 jar alfredo sauce. Line stuffed shells in dish, top with remaining alfredo sauce.
- Cover with foil and bake for 35 minutes.