Loaded Chicken Alfredo Bake.
Ingredients of Loaded Chicken Alfredo Bake
- Prepare 3 cup of gnocchi.
- It’s 2 cup of cubed cooked chicken.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 2 cup of frozen broccoli.
- You need 15 oz of creamy alfredo sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of cooked crumbled bacon.
Loaded Chicken Alfredo Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cook gnocchi as directed on package.
- Stir the gnocchi, chicken, broccoli, Alfredo sauce and bacon.
- Spoon into casserole dish.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Turn on broil for 2-3 minutes, until cheese starts to brown.