Italian Ratatouille 🇮🇪😍🤗.
Ingredients of Italian Ratatouille 🇮🇪😍🤗
- Prepare 1 of red onion, chopped finely.
- You need 1 of white onions medium size, chopped finely.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic smashed.
- It’s 1 of big purple eggplants (aubergines), cut into big cubed.
- It’s 2 of big courgettes (zucchini), cut into even size.
- It’s 1 of red pepper(red capsicum),deseeded,cut in rectangular 2.5×1.5cm.
- Prepare 1 of yellow pepper (or yellow capsicum).
- You need 1 of orange capsicum (or orange capsicum).
- Prepare 4 of fresh ripe tomatoes chop into chunks.
- Prepare 6 of button mushrooms, diced in cubed 2cm.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh parsley finely chopped the leaves.
- You need 2 tsp of dried thyme.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare of Italian Extra Virgin Olive oil for stir-fry when is required.
- It’s of Himalayan pink salt when is required.
- Prepare 2 tbs of grated Parmensan cheese sprinkle on top dish (optional).
Italian Ratatouille 🇮🇪😍🤗 instructions
- Prepare the ingredients: peel & slice the onions. Finely slice the garlic. Trim the aubergines & courgettes, chop into 2.5×1.5cm chunks.Deseed the peppers & chop into 2.5cm chunks. Slice the tomatoes into chunks. Chop the mushrooms into 2cm chunks. Slice finely the parsley leaves..
- Heat 6 tbs oil in a very large wok or over a medium heat,add the chopped white onions, fry until half cooked then add the chopped aubergines,mushrooms,courgettes, capsicums,salt,mix & fry for around 5' or until golden&softened, but not cook through.Push aside the veges from the edge of the wok into centre,leaving a space,add here 2 tbs olive oil, garlic, tomatoes chunks, red onions, grinded black pepper & salt and the chopped parsley. Let it fry for 3 minutes then push this mixture to the centre.
- Then add sprinkle dried thyme & oregano. Mix well all together, cover the wok and simmer over a low heat for 15' or until reduced and sweet. Adjust the seasoning. Turn off the fire, spoon the cooked veges into a serving deep plate. Splash a tbs of Extravirgin Olive Oil on top of cooked Vege dish or sprinkle 2 tbs of Grated Parmensan cheese on top dish (if you like it)..
- Serve with steamed rice or mashed potatoes or sliced toasted bread. Buon appetito 😙😊.