Spaghetti Alfredo Chicken Bake.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Alfredo Chicken Bake
- You need 1 of 12 Oz frozen bag of 3 pepper & onion mix.
- Prepare 8 of boneless skinless chicken tenders.
- Prepare 2 of jars alfredo sauce of choice ( I use bertolli).
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 of garlic salt to taste.
- It’s 1 of pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of Montreal chicken seasoning to taste.
- It’s 1 pinch of Montreal steak seasoning.
- It’s 1 bag of of spaghetti noodles.
- It’s 6 slice of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It’s of topping.
- It’s 1 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- You need 3 tbsp of melted butter.
Spaghetti Alfredo Chicken Bake step by step
- Boil some water in a large pot add a pinch of salt, when it comes to a boil add in your spaghetti noodles, stir cook for 9-11 minutes. Turn off and drain. Do not rinse..
- Start by dicing chicken into small pieces, cook with 1tbspn of cooking oil add all seasonings to taste. When done add in peppers cook another 3-5 minutes, now add in your sauce cooking on low for about 15minutes, taste for seasonings, set aside.
- Add a little sauce to a casserole dish, now layer in noodles, top with some alfredo mix, top with another layer of noodles and more sauce..
- Once completed with step #3 dice your tabs of butter into hales top around casserole dish. Now mix together panko and bread crumbs, add your melted butter mix together. Top your casserole dishes bake @375 for 15-20minutes till golden on top.Enjoy.