The Best Crescent Roll Desserts Recipes on Yummly Pillsbury Crescent Rolls may not be as fancy as French croissants, but they're crowd-pleasers. Fluffy and flaky, you can use crescent rolls to make hundreds of main meals, appetizers and desserts.
Alfredo crescent rolls. Once your crescent roll dough is made, laminated, and chilled, it's time for the fun part: shaping the bread rolls! Bake Pillsbury ® Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls while the fettuccine cooks. A tossed green salad and melon wedges complete the menu.
Ingredients of Alfredo crescent rolls
- You need 1 of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 of head of broccoli.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 cup of Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 packages of Pillsbury crescent rolls.
How to Make Herb Pull Apart Rolls. Be sure to allow enough time for these delicate rolls, as the dough. While they're flavorful and appetizing, these crescent rolls can More Crescent Rolls to Go Around. With four cans in one box, you can make.
Alfredo crescent rolls instructions
- Saute chicken breast.
- Chop broccoli as fine as possible.
- Chop garlic as fine as possible.
- Shred chicken.
- Add one layer of Alfredo sauce to crescent rolls.
- Add layer of broccoli.
- Add layer or garlic.
- Add another layer of Alfredo sauce.
- Add layer of chicken.
- Roll up Cresent rolls and place on baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to 375 and bake for 12 minutes.
This crescent rolls recipe is a dinner or lunch that is about to be added to your routine! Crescent Rolls – Easy homemade crescent rolls recipe that anyone can make. Out of all the crescent roll recipes I've tried, these are my favorite. If you're not careful, the plate will be empty. The crescent rolls are nothing short of amazing themselves, but feel free get Roll the triangles into crescents, starting from the bigger outside edge.