Apple Pie Pancakes.
Ingredients of Apple Pie Pancakes
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Kodiak Cake (buttermilk & honey) pancake mix – dry.
- You need 1/3 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of apple pie spice (x2).
- Prepare 1/2 of large apple (diced).
- It’s 2 tsp of honey.
- It’s 2 tsp of maple syrup.
Apple Pie Pancakes instructions
- Mix pancake mix, water, 1/2 tsp apple pie spice, and extract together.
- Cook as normal pancakes.
- In a seperate pan start to cook apples over medium heat. Once they start to brown a bit add honey and maple syrup. Continue to cook until apples are soft and the liquid is thickened..
- Top pancakes with apples and enjoy.