Ratatouille. I checked out a sneak preview of Ratatouille last night, and I must say I truly loved this movie. Everything from the animation to the score to the voice acting to the story (and especially the story). It was the eighth film produced by Pixar.
Ingredients of Ratatouille
- Prepare 1 large onions of Finely chopped.
- You need 125g of Clove of garlic.
- It’s 3 tsp of green pepper diced.
- Prepare Presley dice of .
- You need 500g of Baby marrow.
- Trim off both ends of the marrow and aubergines.
- Remove the skin using a peeler.
- Cut into 3min slice.
- Concasse the tomatoes (peeled remove seeds roughly chop).
- Place the oil in a thick bottomed pan and add the onions.
- Cover with a lid and allow to cook gently for 5-7 min without colour.
- Season slightly with salt and pepper.
- Allow to cook gently for 4_5 min toss accasionally and keep covered.
- Add the tomatoes and continue cooking for 20_30min or until tender.
- Mix in the parsely,correct the seasoning and serve.