Craving Korean BBQ but don't want to pay all that money for it? Make it yourself with this EZPZ recipe. **can marinate garlic with the pork if you wish. Korean Bulgogi Pork – a Korean inspired recipe of marinated pork tenderloin.
Spicy Korean BBQ Pork. Slice the pork into extremely thin slices, then transfer to a large bowl. This works best when the pork is super cold or partially frozen. Add in all of the ingredients besides the canola oil, then mix until the pork and.
Ingredients of Spicy Korean BBQ Pork
- You need 2 lb of pork, pork belly, butt, tenderloin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rice cooking wine.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fish sauce (optional).
- It’s 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of roasted sesame seeds.
- It’s 5 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 of 1-2 inch piece ginger, grated.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of gochuchang (red pepper paste).
- You need 1/2 of grated pear or Apple.
- Prepare 1 1/2-1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 3 of green onions.
- It’s 1 of red pepper flakes (optional, for very spicy).
Pork Bulgogi is full of flavors, definitely loved by many many people, not only Koreans but around the world! The Korean BBQ Pork Warm Rice Bowl at CoreLife Eatery features purple rice, and slow-roasted pork, house-made kimchi, and a fried egg. You could also make my tasty Simple. Who doesn't love Korean BBQ Pork?
Spicy Korean BBQ Pork instructions
- Cut pork into slices, I like about 2-3 inches long, 1 inch wide, and about 1/8 inch thick.
- Throw the rest into a bowl with the pork. Mix it up good until everything is evenly coated and no pork pieces stick together.
- Marinade as long as possible, not required, you can cook immediately, but overnight or even days blends the flavors better..
- Cook on grill or skillet. Cook until onions seem just cooked, translucent, for the best flavor. Better to not cook the pork to death..
- Serve hot with rice. A salad goes very nicely with this..
You can see the white fat on the strips from all the interior fat on the loin. Like I mentioned earlier, I believe. As a shortcut, you can pick up Korean pork marinade at a Korean specialty grocery. Try this quick and simple Korean pork barbecue recipe for an outstanding Korean meal. The caramel notes of brown sugar balance the heat of sambal.