Ingredients of Apple Pie
- It’s of About 5-6 large apples.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need A few of tbsps of cinnamon depending on preference.
- You need 3-4 tsp of corn starch.
- It’s of Pie crust of your choice.
Apple Pie instructions
- Peel and slice apples and put them in a large mixing bowl..
- Add the cinnamon and sugar to the apples and mix well..
- Lay out pie dough out onto the pie pan and pour apple mixture into the pie leaving the liquid at the bottom of the bowl..
- Pour liquid into a small sauce pan and add cornstarch until a thick carmel-like sauce forms..
- Pour sauce over the apples and cover the pie with top layer of crust. Don't forget to crimp the edges of the pie and poke holes in the top of the pie..
- Bake at 400° for 45 minutes..