I wanted that old fashioned cinnamon-brown sugar-banana flavor, I wanted it to have that slight crunch. Now back to this super moist banana bread-I also tossed in some chocolate chips to jazz things up. After, what's better than bananas and chocolate chips?
Tali's Super Moist Banana Bread. Paleo Banana Bread is super moist, delicious and easy to make. Even better – it only takes one bowl! It's gluten-free, grain-free and dairy-free and the Fresh from the oven banana bread that smells out your entire kitchen with ALL the delicious smells is quite possible one of the best things in the world.
Ingredients of Tali's Super Moist Banana Bread
- You need of Wet ingredients.
- Prepare 3 of Very Ripe Bananas.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Soft Sitck Butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sour cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare of Dry ingredients.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need of Optional ingredients.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Nuts, Chocolate chips, Raisens, dried cranberrys, etc..
- It’s of On finished loaf.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter for brushing on loaf.
When baking with bananas always go for ripe bananas because the sugar content in them is more concentrated they are ripe. Super Moist Banana Bread with CranberriesFearless Dining. This banana bread recipe is super moist and easy to make. Super Moist Banana Bread with yogurt – what is the trick to keeping it very moist?
Tali's Super Moist Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease one loaf pan.
- Mash the bananas until consistency of pudding.
- Add all remaining wet ingredients.
- Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Mix until ingredients are incorporated.
- Pour mixture into greased loaf pan.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 50-55 minutes checking at 50 for doneness.
- After removing from oven, brush the top with butter.
- Slice and serve with more butter, or cream cheese.
It makes a super moist quick bread with a tender crumb and loads of banana flavor thanks to the addition of banana pudding mix. This recipe creates super moist banana bread. I think the sour cream has something to do with it. This banana nut bread has a sweet and crunchy topping. This moist banana bread recipe is one of my most popular recipes of all time.