Not too sweet, loaded with chocolate, soft on the inside and super moist. I also loaded the banana bread with tons of gooey chocolate chunks. Double Chocolate Banana Bread is a super chocolatey banana bread recipe with another layer of chocolate ganache drizzled on top.
Banana and chocolate filled double colored braided bread. This chocolate banana bread recipe is seriously packing the chocolate flavor! It's super moist and those chocolate chips all over the top just make I think the chocolate in the banana bread confused him and made him consider this a dessert. This double chocolate banana bread is the ultimate comfort food.
Ingredients of Banana and chocolate filled double colored braided bread
- You need for of quick water roux-.
- It’s 2 tbsp of All purpose flour.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Hot water.
- Prepare for of yeast mixture -.
- It’s 1 tsp of Yeast.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Warm water.
- You need for of dough-.
- It’s 2 cups of All purpose flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Soft butter.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 4-5 tbsp of Warm milk or more according to requirement.
- Prepare for of chocolate dough -.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Soft butter.
- You need for of stuffing -.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chocolate chips/flakes.
- Prepare 2 of Bananas ripe (cut in the middle and split up).
- It’s 1 of Egg yolk for egg wash.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Oil.
Triple Chocolate Banana Bread is an easy quick bread recipe with big chocolate flavor! Deliciously decadent, with loads of bananas to make it extra moist. Double Chocolate Banana Bread has loads of cocoa, filled with chocolate chips, and drizzled with a chocolate topping. These bread/ buns are soft and sweet with a unique look.
Banana and chocolate filled double colored braided bread instructions
- Soak yeast, sugar in a small bowl with warm water for 8-10 mins or till frothy..
- Prepare roux by mixing 2 tbsp All purpose flour with 4 tbsp hot water. Stir till smooth..
- Take a mixing bowl and add All purpose flour, yeast mixture, salt, milk, water roux. Mix well..
- Add a beaten egg and mix. Add butter and knead to a smooth dough..
- Divide the dough into two equal parts. Add cocoa powder and butter in one part and knead well until smooth..
- Cover and keep in a warm place till they rise to double in size. Approximately 1-2hours..
- Put both the doughs in a greased container. Oil both..
- Uncover and knead again few secs. Divide each dough into 4 pieces equally..
- Flattern and roll one plain and one chocolate dough..
- Stack overlapping each other lengthwise and roll out..
- Fill with chocolate chips/flakes and slice of banana..
- Fold the top end of the dough and cut little dough at the corner for easy folding..
- Cut on the left and right dough like so.Start braiding..
- Cut the excess dough and press the edge. Likewise repeat for rest of the dough..
- Put on a tray and keep covered for 30 mins to 1 hour..
- Egg wash.Bake for 20-25 minutes in a preheated oven at 200 C..
- Brush little butter over it once it come out from the oven..
- Soft delicious braided bread is ready to be served..
Turn your overripe bananas into this moist Chocolate Banana Bread with a double dose of chocolate thanks to cocoa powder and chocolate chips. Even better, he had plenty of bananas AND a generous slice of this decadent and. Double Chocolate Banana Bread – Deliciously moist and fluffy banana bread that is loaded with chocolate flavour, and stuffed full of chocolate chunks. Have some chocolate banana bread leftover? This double chocolate banana bread is moist and tender with a delicious double dose of chocolate.