Scooter's Carolina Fried Chicken.
Ingredients of Scooter's Carolina Fried Chicken
- You need 1 of Adobo to taste.
- It’s 1 of Sazón to taste.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Hot sauce of your choice.
- It’s 1 lb of Chicken breader.
- It’s 1 of Vegetable oil.
Scooter's Carolina Fried Chicken instructions
- Season chicken evenly on all sides.
- Add hot sauce and mix chicken until evenly coated with sauce and seasonings..
- Heat oil in fryer or stove-top on high. Approximately 350° to 375°.
- Put chicken breader in a container or bag, and shake chicken up inside until completely breaded..
- Once oil is at desired temperature, add chicken and reduce heat to medium-high.
- Chicken will begin to float when done. This takes about 10-15mins of frying..
- Let cool for 5mins, then serve.