Shortcut dumplings make this deliciously comforting meal effortless for a family favorite everyone will agree on. A great meal to serve on a cold day, and this comfort. If you've never made it in your crockpot you should give this one a try.
Slow Cooker chicken and dumplings. Cook until the dough is no longer raw in the center. How do the biscuits cook in the slow cooker? They'll need a lot longer in the slow cooker though—about an hour to be fully cooked through.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker chicken and dumplings
- It’s of Slow cooker.
- It’s 2 of skinless boneless chicken breasts.
- You need 2 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 can of large can of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 can of refrigerated biscuits.
If you didn't know it wasn't made from scratch, you probably. Then the mixture is topped with a simple dumpling dough. They turn out soft and doughy. It's all made easier when made in a slow cooker.
Slow Cooker chicken and dumplings step by step
- Place 2 frozen skinless boneless chicken breasts in slow cooker.
- Mix soups and broth and pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours until chicken can be shredded with spoon.
- Take each biscuit and tear it into four pieces. Submerge each "dumpling" on the slow cooker liquid. Cook 1.5 to 2 hours until "dumplings" are cooked through (no longer doughy).
Bowls of comfort, bowls that taste like home. This crockpot version is super easy with a few extra minutes taken to ensure everything is homemade. Why is it that when the weather changes, the. Keep the slow cooker on high. The finishing touch is a simple mixture of biscuit baking mix, milk and parsley that creates tender dumplings that cook up right in the slow cooker!