Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake with Mustard Greens.
Ingredients of Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake with Mustard Greens
- Prepare 1 packages of Chicken thighs.
- You need 1 packages of honey ham.
- You need 1 packages of mustard greens.
- You need 1 of butter.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- You need of onion powder.
- It’s 1 packages of Panko bread crumbs.
- You need 1 packages of Swiss cheese.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake with Mustard Greens step by step
- First off, place the mustard greens in a baking dish like a bed for the chicken. Hit it with 1/4 cup of water, salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder. 3 pads of butter on top. That's done..
- Next we take the chicken thighs and pound them out nice and flat. Hit them with salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder..
- I layer each thigh with half a slice of swiss cheese and 4 slices of honey ham..
- Roll up the chicken thighs and place them on top of the mustard greens bed.
- Beat the 2 eggs and use half the egg wash to cover the chicken thighs..
- Cover in panko bread crumbs. Drizzle the other half of the egg wash over the panko bread crumbs and apply another layer of panko on top of that. This cordon bleu is nice and crispy..
- Pop this is the oven at 400°F for 35-45 minutes. I use a meat thermometer to get them to a perfect 165°F..
- Plate and enjoy.