Yakiniku Onigiri Sandwich.
Ingredients of Yakiniku Onigiri Sandwich
- It’s 450 grams of White rice.
- Prepare 1 of Toasted white sesame seeds.
- It’s 5 of sheets Nori seaweed.
- It’s 1 of Korean lettuce or leafy letttuce.
- It’s 200 grams of Thinly sliced beef.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Store-bought yakiniku sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
Yakiniku Onigiri Sandwich instructions
- This is the yakiniku sauce I used..
- Finely chop the meat, pre-season, and coat in katakuriko..
- Cook the meat and let it cool..
- Mix the rice with a lot of sesame and let it cool..
- Line a container with plastic wrap and add the seaweed. I used a 10 cm x 10 cm container and seaweed sheets divided into four..
- Spread the rice out on top..
- Cut the leaves into suitable sizes and place on top..
- Add the meat, spreading it out evenly..
- Spread the rice on top..
- Top with seaweed, cover with the plastic wrap and push down on it..
- Slice it into suitable sizes and serve..